Quest Acidophilus Plus Biotix has been designed for those who need to regulate bowel and digestive function. It is necessary for people with gastrointestinal disorders, bruising or people taking antibiotics. It contains three types of bacteria that have been shown to maintain their stability until the product's expiration date and survive when passing through stomach fluids by acting directly in the intestine.
Quest Acidophilus Plus Biotix provides an ideal ratio of "friendly" probiotic bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract, disturbed by lifestyle and travel. It reduces constipation and diarrhea and supports a healthy bowel and digestive system.
It also strengthens the immune system.
- Composition containing 3 different strains of probiotic bacteria
- High content of stable and viable bacteria in capsule form (at least 2 billion bacteria)
- Maltodextrin stabilizes the composition and provides a source of food for the growth of bacteria in the intestine
- Friendly bacteria
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Does not contain dairy ingredients (lactose)
Dosage & Instructions for Use
One capsule two to four times a day.
Guidelines for allergies: probiotic lactobacilli are grown in non-genetically modified soybean culture medium.
One capsule provides:
Growth of Bacterial Bacteria (Probiotics): 36mg
It yields 2 billion: L. acidophilus, L.casei, L. rhamnosus
- Maltodextrin from non-genetically modified potato starch (synthesis stabilizer and bacterial feed source)
- Magnesium stearate (lubricant)
- ascorbic acid (antioxidant)
- Capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gellan gum)
Does not contain
Hydrogenated fats, animal substances, synthetic preservatives, colors and flavorings, added starch, sucrose, lactose or salt, yeast, wheat or gluten.